• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

    Vote now in FEOTM Reboot Wave 1 tie breakers! December 2021 - March 2022 - May 2022

Awesome Online Videos (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)

Worst. Stripper. Ever! Not a stitch of clothing is removed. :D But on the bright side she really knows how to work that pole.

 
40 minutes of clean sound FX from old WB cartoons.

 
Neglify said:
40 minutes of clean sound FX from old WB cartoons.


Frink are you seeing this ^ ;-)
 
wolverine claws! villains and watermelons beware!

 
[video=youtube_share;l56Hdjx0ckg]
 
Pulp Fiction's The Wolf returns in Direct Line Insurance adverts! :)





Just saw these this morning.
 
TM2YC said:
Pulp Fiction's The Wolf returns in Direct Line Insurance adverts! :)

"This content is not available on this country domain." :-(
 
This reminds me of a show I used to watch called Wonder Showzen

 
ranger613 said:
:/ video not playable

That's odd, I can play it just fine and it looks like we are both in the US so it shouldn't be a country domain thing. If you still want to check it out you can just search "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 2" into YouTube.
 
KobaKommander said:
That's odd, I can play it just fine and it looks like we are both in the US so it shouldn't be a country domain thing. If you still want to check it out you can just search "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 2" into YouTube.
What the hell lol. Nice video [emoji1]
 
For DBZ fans, this is the perfect threesome of imagery, music, and editing.

 
This is quite brilliantly put together...


Amazing that they could make one of the funniest and silliest movies ever, look so serious in tone. Great editing :)
 
TM2YC said:
Amazing that they could make one of the funniest and silliest movies ever, look so serious in tone. Great editing :)

As I was watching, I was thinking the exact same. This is probably one of the most ridiculous movies ever, and the tone is quite serious in this trailer.

The trailer would make me want to watch the movie.... If I didn't already know it was crap lol.


This came up in the suggestions after the video, thought it was cool.




I would be terrible at making trailers.
 
This isn't as good as the DBZ vid I posted (probably because I don't watch Soul Eater), but this is still a great amv that makes great use of Panic at the Disco's incredibly creepy cover of "This Is Halloween."

 
Back
Top Bottom