• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in FEOTM Reboot Wave 1 tie breakers! December 2021 - March 2022 - May 2022

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Edits

What are you looking for? A movie poster?

What are you looking for? A movie poster?
Got it covered!

full

Last edited:
I have approved this edit as meeting the Required Standards.
EXCELLENT WORK.

Also I just uploaded a hotfix that added back the 3rd bell chime to when Thorin & Co. bust out of Erebor to help in the battle. It got removed using @Wraith and @spence 's version that replaced the song with the Misty Mountains theme, but Wraith added it back for me!

Found an audio glitch in Episode 2, it has been patched and will be re-uploaded shortly! Shout-out to @InfoDroid2 for making me aware of it! No clue how it slipped by lol

I don't have it in my version. Which I thought was the most current version, only episode five being updated since.

I must have made one tiny correction that I didn't feel was worth you downloading again, and in the meantime I bricked the audio lmao. Whoops!

Dammit! Now I need to get that one again. I must admit folding this new member in has benefitted you immensely. Now if only the others will follow suit.

Edit: Sorry bud. You had me confused with the 2! But it was highly suspect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom